or brand development, paid marketing is now considered one of the strongest pillars of marketing. Regardless of what people search, how often they check social networking sites, or how frequently they play games online, Paid Marketing campaigns across all devices and networks lead to optimal exposure of your brand.
At SystemSeeders, we handle multiple Paid Advertisement Campaigns like:
#1: Google AdWords
Google’s very own advertising system, the Google AdWords feature is an excellent tool to use. Advertisers can bid on chosen keywords to ensure their clickable ads or promos appear in the search results of Google. Since these are paid ads for which advertisers have to shell out some money, Google makes money only from the search. With AdWords, you can take maximum advantage of online advertising – you can show your ads to the world, to your targeted customers, at the right places, and the best time.
Google has several advertising networks. Each of these networks has a different yet significant role to play.
- Search Network: Google Search is the premium and most trusted search network in the world. There are other Google sites like Shopping and Maps, which are equally popular. You can also fund over hundreds of non-Google search partners like AOL, which display AdWords advertisements matching the search result.
- Display Network: It is a collection of all Google websites such as Gmail, Blogger, Google Finance, YouTube, and its partner sites as well as apps and mobile sites. The display network shows AdWords ads matching the content on any given page. At SystemSeeders, we can help you to gain access to the largest network of ads online with an affordable strategy that would allow your business to reach out to its millions of customers. With the help of the Google Display Network, you can now place your ads on one or more sites across the web reaching potential customers as they search and browse. It has similar functions like AdSense and it brings billions of targeted users at your fingertips to target ads.
- Remarketing: Another interesting tool is Remarketing. It is a process that allows businesses to position its targeted ads to a group of defined audience that already visited the site in the past. Cookies play a major role here. Remarketing offers a cookie to your visitors, and with the help of that cookie you can target them using targeted ads reaching them while they browse various other websites. For this, you may also need a professional PPC management campaign to optimize your remarketing strategies, and bring browsers back to the site to complete deals and transactions.
#2: Facebook Ads
Facebook is the most popularly used social networks with over 1.8 billion monthly user base. In the United States, 1 out of every 5 minutes spent on mobile phones is on Facebook. Targeted adverts in Facebook are a great way to place your ads. You can post ads depending on the likes and preferences of users based on their browsing habits to get sales. At SystemSeeders, our aim is to create a relevant and engaging experience for customers through Facebook adverts. Facebook has a large number of advertising solutions that can help you to effectively engage with your audience. However, social marketers often fail to understand which solution would be apt. In that case, we can guide you through the process and help you to select an appropriate Facebook advertising solution.
Facebook promotional activities are also good strategies for promotion and marketing. Go ahead with More Entries, Content Sharing, Page Likes, and Following options. We can also use several timeline contacts and ideas to inspire and engage users with the business.
#3: LinkedIn Advertising
LinkedIn is more a professional network where you can post self-service ads on prominent pages on the website. People can click on an ad and visit the website. You can select audience by industry, job title, job function, age, gender, geography, company name, LinkedIn group, or company size.
We can also help you to curtail your advertising costs by preparing a budget and paying only for clicks received.
LinkedIn offers opportunities for PPC advertising, unlike the search engines. We can use social ds, poll ads, Join Group ads, and interactive video ads for this purpose. Inbound marketing is all about setting the right chord and establishing a bond with customers. These are alternatives worth considering.
#4: YouTube Advertising
Videos have gained popularity over the years, and YouTube is the biggest and most trusted network of videos online. Advertising your business/brand over YouTube can be potentially profitable compared to television advertising. The TrueView feature of YouTube has a video advertising format is a nice feature that ensures you can quit a process after some time, usually 5 seconds. There are 2 types of advertising options in YouTube to place your ads properly:
- TrueView In-Stream: In this type of advertising option, TrueView advertisements appears at the start and even in between a video (at a particular interval), which is a part of the streaming process of a video content. In-stream videos are charged on cost-per-view basis. However, charges apply only when a viewer has watched the ad for at least 30 seconds, or whole. Viewers can decide whether or not to watch an ad within the first 5 seconds. If viewers skip the ad within the time-band, no charges would be applicable to your ads. Once an ad is clicked, it would be redirected towards the website without any additional charges. Average cost of such ads is usually between 3p to 10p per view.
- TrueView In-Display: These are ads appearing along with the search result of YouTube videos. There is cost-per-view charges applied to these ads only when a viewer clicks on the in-display ads. By clicking on any of these advertisements, viewers are redirected towards the main website without any charges. The average charge of these ads is between 10p to 30p per view.
Contact now to discuss your Paid Marketing needs or request a quote right now!
OUR BEST PROJECTS
We’ve had the amazing privilege of working with some of the most amazing clients in the world.