n 2016, augmented reality has taken a giant leap and generate billions of downloads. In 2017, this figure is all set to increase rapidly.
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) – What is it?
Augmented Reality is best defined as a living, interactive, direct, indirect, view of the real-world environment in its physical form. Using AR technology, the natural surroundings and its elements like graphics, GPS, video, and sound, can be enhanced. This technology can enhance the perception of the real world.
Virtual Reality, on the contrary, uses cutting-edge technology to replace real world elements with a new and stimulated version. In VR, the surrounding elements are replaced, not enhanced, to emulate “suspended disbelief” – a label that indicates feelings of actual existence though not concrete.
Mediated Reality is the science behind both AR and VR. The general concepts and principles of Mediated Reality apply to both to create a view of the real-world in a much enhanced and modified manner.
In fact, AR creates beautiful effects to deliver engaging and interactive experiences to an audience across all personal devices. It meets the changing trends and natural of digital interaction.
Likewise, you can present your thoughts, ideas, and products with VR for a better experience. VR allows the scope of optimization of workflow and enhanced presentation.
A combination of VR and AR can offer an absolutely fantastic experience. At SystemSeeders, we can integrate both AR with VR to deliver a spectacular experience.
How Does AR & VR Work?
Augmented Reality technology depends on object recognition and computer vision algorithms. Using these cutting-edge techniques, it is possible to enhance information about the real world and its surroundings for a digitally manipulative and interactive experience. The environments, related artificial information and objects are overlaid.
Both AR and VR are two hot technology trends today. SystemSeeders can facilitate your products and/or services with any of these technologies, or both. AR and VR integration can boost your sales and enhance customer experience.
AR and VR Development
AR and VR technology are highly fascinating. It is what you show that matters in this digital world. These technologies offer a forum to enhance the real natural world with a vision that has erased the difference between the both worlds – real and virtual.
AR evolved from the concept of video games. With new gadgets and devices hitting the mobile industry and the increased consumption of services and content, AR industry has grown bigger and better. Smartphones, tablets, and the latest phablets are now set to drive this development further into the lives of people.
How has AR Revolutionized the Industry?
Since its advent into the gaming industry, AR has taken the world by a storm. It is now an integral part across many industries including education, real estate, sports, architecture, movies, medicine, interior designs, shipping, advertising, tourism, IT, hospitality, and much more.
Both AR and VR bring numerous dimensions to the gaming industry to offer more real, exciting, and interactive experience. In the retail industry, AR/VR technology elevates customers’ emotions by offering interactive solutions for brand recognition and product communication. With this technology, businesses can communicate their vision to their customers in visible form for better communication and experience. Developers use creative elements to provide an immersive experience with this latest technology. Advanced hardware is the foundation of AR/VR system.
Different Types of AR Applications
- Projection: AR solutions are the backbone of real estate and architectural projects. With the help of AR, companies can deliver a real-life experience to people. Coupled with the power of imagination and smartly driven technology, it is possible to bring your dreams to life with AR solutions. Similarly, the retail market also uses AR to interact with customers and capture the emotional minds of people.
- Maps/Geolocation: AR powers mapping – geospatial and geolocation. It allows users to overlay their points of interact on a map with other data like ratings, pictures, or social media updates. It is the best way to find nearby malls, parking spots, hospitals, café etc. Thus, it allows a better and more interactive experience.
- Image Recognition: The concept of QR codes has revolutionized the market. It is the sheer magic of AR combined with image recognition. It facilitates convenient, faster, and enhanced user experience. With the adequate support of necessary hardware, today’s AR solutions can activate printed materials such as newspapers, magazines, and products to provide information instantly. Instead of using the keyboard, pictures can be used to input data for a better digital experience.
- Gaming: Not to mention, AR has a prominent presence in the world of gaming. From 3D effects to modified sound haptic feedback and add-ons, AR/VR solutions have created a magical experience for gamers like never before.
- Hosted AR: AR and VR solutions require server support. Servers respond to queries, images, objects, and scanned data, immediately in real time. SystemSeeders experts use the latest state-of-the-art technology to make sure our servers offers faster results without downtime. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on anything corresponding to your query.
- AR Apps Features: SystemSeeders is a team of creative geniuses. We convert our AR projects into workshops and enjoy the experience of creating and living your dreams. Our creative and customer-focused solutions include augmented 2D and 3D effects, map navigation, 3D space, branding creation, mobile integration, social sharing, custom AR effects, animation, eCommerce integration and much more.
- Toolkits: We have a skilled team of developers working across SDKs such as Layar, Vuforia, ARToolKit, Linceo VR, NyAR Toolkit, HandyAR, AR-media, FLARTookKIt, SkecthUp, Google Plugins, Wikitude, and Junaio. Our experts combine their experience, creativity, and expertise to deliver a highly interactive and real-world gaming experience.
SystemSeeders takes pride in offering customized solutions. We want to understand our clients, their visions, and objectives, based on which we can deliver desired results. Our AR/VR solutions are customized to help clients live their dreams to the maxim.
Contact now to discuss your AR & VR needs or request a quote right now!
OUR BEST PROJECTS
We’ve had the amazing privilege of working with some of the most amazing clients in the world.